What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to the terminal equipment of a user in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. That is, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
This website is using cookies that allow users to use and navigate through it, guarantee access to certain services, as well as improve the functional configuration of the website.
Specifically, this website uses the following cookies:
Depending on the entity that manages them:
• Own cookies: which are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the requested service is provided to the user.
• Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the
• Persistent Cookies: Designed to collect and store data over a specified period of
According to its purpose:
• Technical Cookies: used to allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application.
• Analysis cookies: these cookies are used to carry out an analysis of the behaviors and actions of the users of the website or platform as well as for the elaboration of navigation profiles in order to make technical improvements of operation and service .
• Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user such as the language, the type of browser through which access service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
• Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Summary of Cookies used by the company:
Type Expiration Purpose Own / Third
Technique Session Information to enable functionality
of the website or platform. Own
Persistent Customization Language information to enable functionality
of the website or platform. Own
Persistent Analytics To determine new sessions / visits
Third (Google analytics), Facebook and Twitter
Persistent Analytics Contains a unique identifier to allow control of visits
to Youtube videos.
Third (Youtube), Facebook and Twitter
How to manage cookie settings?
In this section a brief exposition of how to consult and carry out the configuration of the cookies system is carried out in relation to the most common or most used browsers by the users. In this sense, practically all browsers allow the user to obtain general information about cookies installed on a web page, specifically verify the existence of the same, its duration or the system of elimination. In this sense, for information purposes, a series of related links are provided:
Mozilla / cookies:
Internet Explorer / Opera cookies:
On the other hand, the user may allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by modifying the settings of your browser according to the instructions given therein. For information indicates that usually the configuration of cookies is usually carried out in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu of each browser, in any case, you can always go to the help of your browser to solve or solve the doubts to be generated in this regard.
Please be aware that if the installation of all cookies is prevented, the content of the website, as well as certain functionalities and services provided by the website, may be affected.